Izyum State-Owned Instrument-Making Plant is the only plant in Ukraine manufacturing optical glass. Our plant was founded in 1916
Being the first to invent optical glass in the country and a unique technology of optical glass hard-facing, including atomatic eye-piece glass production electric-bath furnace of continuous opearation (first in the USSR) and technology of pressing blanks from liquid glass mass. This is our history.
Since 1940s we have been developing instrument-making for different fields : devices for the Defense Ministry, geodetic instruments, sensitometers, light-optical naval beacons, display facilities for Central SpaceshipTracking Headquarters. Many of these are protected by copyright certificates, and awarded diplomas at the international exhibitions, including two USSR premiums.
- target-aiming devices 9S816, 9Sh119M1, 9Sh135 for antitank complex;
- sights PZU-7, PZU-7M, 1P3-3 for antiaircraft of armoured vehicles;
- power supply units: BT6-26, BT6-26M, BT6-26E, BT6-I3 for night vision devices for the driver-mechanic of armoured vehicles;
- target-aiming devices for antiaircraft rocket-artillery complex USK-1;
- night vision devices for the driver-mechanic of armoured vehicles TVN-2, TVN-2T, TVN-2B, TVN-2BM, TVNO-2, TVNO-2B, TVNO-2BM, TVNE-IPA, TVNE-IB, TVNE-4PA, TVNE-4B, TVN-5, TVN-5M
- direct laying sights OP1-7, OP-2 ( 10 modifications for different systems of artillery), OP-4(12 modifications for different system of artillery), OP-4M (22 modifications for different systems of artillery) systems of ground artillery
- vision devices of day time observation BMO-190, TNP-165 A, L36.65 sb 2B, TNPO-170A, TNP-350B, TNPO-115Y, TNPO-115T, TNPA-65A, TNPO-160, TNPT-3, TNPO-168V for armoured vehicles;
- sights for guns PBO-2, PBO-4 without back-blow;
- protective glass with electric heater SET-5L, SE2PI;
- control –calibrator devices 9V8V, 9V570,
- simulator TM-113;
- flame-thrower optical sight– OPO-1,
- minethrower optical sight PAM-1
- transparent, colour, special fibre, laser, dairy, photochrome, high refraction ( 201 varieties available),
- blanks of eye-piece lenses
- optical colourless high and low refraction blanks, those made of special dispersion glass, radiation-resistant glass, blanks from heat-resistant glass, fibre, diffusion light, dairy glass. Blanks from unique colour optical glass selectively absorbing and passing the light flux
- active elements for lasers from phosphate generating luminescence glass
- optical components from colourless, colour glass (lenses, prisms, plates, grids, light filters etc.) with coating and without it.
Sales and Marketing Department, tel.: (+380 5743) 2-41-76, 2-23-18