Development of industry and expansion of the international cooperation in Kharkiv naturally lead to organization of the Eastern-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce & Industry in 1925; from April, 1995 it is Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
80- years' history of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry allowed to gain vast experience in the field of establishing business cooperation with both Ukrainian and foreign partners, and expansion of goods and services markets.
Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kharkiv CCI) is a non-state self-governing organization with voluntary membership of business entities of the Kharkiv region (irrespective of the type of property); its activity is regulated by the Act on Chambers of Commerce and Industry in Ukraine. Activity of the Kharkiv CCI is aimed at promotion of the regional business activity and assistance in establishing business contacts and cooperation between national and foreign companies.
Any business entity may become a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, indispensable condition for that is observing the Articles of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry and carrying out its business activity in conformity with the Ukrainian and international law. All members of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry are at the same time members of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
The Chamber is ready for cooperation with business entities of any type of property (state-owned, collective, private).
Members of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry are offered the following services within their members' dues:
- improvement of the company image as a reliable and stable business partner;
- provision of all services offered by the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine on top priority basis;
- participation in business meetings with Ukrainian and foreign partners:
- provision of up-to-date information as to exhibitions, seminars, forums, business meetings to be held in Ukraine and abroad, commercial and investment offers and inquiries of Ukrainian and foreign companies;
- placement of commercial offers and offered business cooperation in the database of the Kharkiv CCI and CCI of Ukraine;
- sending out "Kharkiv CCI Bulletin", "Ukrainian CCI Business Bulletin" and "Yellow Pages of Ukraine" Business Guide;
- preparing references and letters of recommendation for the CCI members to represent them in the embassies and consulates of foreign countries;
Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry:
We consult on:
- legal aspects of foreign business activity and practical organization of the foreign business activity;
- various aspects of business activity of enterprises;
- currency and tariff and non-tariff regulations in the foreign business activity.
We inform on:
- commercial offers of Ukrainian and foreign companies;
- tenders, business meetings, conferences, seminars, exhibitions, fairs to be held in Ukraine or abroad.
- national and international exhibitions and fairs in Kharkiv;
- participation of Ukrainian businessmen in expos and fairs both in Ukraine and abroad;
- economic conferences and business meetings;
- seminars, presentations for Ukrainian and foreign businessmen;
- tenders for purchase of goods and services;
- search for investors;
- placement of image articles, commercial offers and advertisement material in "Kharkiv CCI Bulletin" and at the site of the Kharkiv CCI.
We, in cooperation with international legal agencies, provide:
- rating surveys on Ukrainian companies;
- financial and crediting reports on Ukrainian and foreign companies;
- regulatory documents on specified field of Ukrainian or foreign legislation;
- recovering debts (accounts receivable) on both judicial and pretrial basis in Ukraine and abroad;
- support of Ukrainian manufacturers in the course of legal proceedings in Ukraine or abroad;
- follow-up of decisions of the International Commercial Arbitration Court of the CCI of Ukraine to be enforced within the territory of any foreign countries.
We provide the following:
- issue of Certificates of Origin for Ukrainian products;
- translation of documents from/into any languages with due certification of translations;
- issue EAN coding certificates;
- coding the goods according to the Index of Foreign Business Activities;
- information on price level for any Ukrainian and foreign goods;
- preparation of documents for registration of trade marks (brands) and logos and issue documents on protection of the proprietary rights;
- appraisal of real property, including valuation of land;
- appraisal of machines, equipment, motor vehicles, aircraft, vessels;
- appraisal of integrity for property units, shares, securities, property rights and intangible and intellectual property;
- appraisal of quantity and quality of goods in export and/or import shipments;
- preparation of customs declarations for the goods;
- accreditation with the customs authorities;
- preparation of address information on residents in Ukraine and abroad;
- looking for partners in Ukraine and abroad, giving information on reliability of any specific companies in Ukraine and abroad;
- preparation and transfer of commercial offers;
- assistance in registration of companies, including companies with foreign investments;
- preparation of contracts in foreign business, home agreements, with certification of prepared documents;
- assistance to businessmen in preparing claims;
- preparation of claims for consideration in the International Commercial Arbitration Court at the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine or Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Russian Federation;
- issue certificates on the force-majeure circumstances;
- arrangement of support for small and medium-scale business;
- marketing research in any field of economy in any part of the world;
- consideration of civil and commercial matters at the standing Arbitration Court of the Kharkiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- registration and entering of residents of Ukraine to the Register of the Trustworthy Partners;
- sales and purchase transactions at Agricultural Exchange (including those under foreign business contracts).