Ukrainian State Scientific and Engineering Center for technology and equipment, metals working, environmental protection and secondary resources utilization for metallurgy and machine-building “Energostal” is one of the leaders in Ukraine and CIS countries in the field of engineering of industrial objects under construction, reconstruction and modernization of operating enterprises of mining-&-metallurgical complex, machine-building and other industries; setting-up of new productions, technologies and processes; industrial ecology, energy-saving, cooling of metallurgical units, utilization of secondary resources, metal products finishing, industrial and household wastes recycling, implementation of Kyoto Protocol Principles at mining-&-metallurgical enterprises.
The Center executes all the works in complex - beginning from scientific research, development of technologies, engineering, manufacturing of equipment and delivery to the Customer "on a turn-key".
The basic activities of the Center:
- Complex designing of industrial enterprises
- Researches in the field of metallurgical technologies, industrial ecology, recourse- and energy-saving
- Set-up of new and reconstruction of the operating industrial enterprises: complex engineering - delivery and mastering of equipment
- Engineering developments recourse- and energy-saving air and water protection neutralizations and recycling of wastes
- Tests and measurements
- Environmental monitoring
- Implementation of Kyoto Protocol Principles at the enterprises of mining-metallurgical complex of Ukraine