"Vtorpolimermash" CJSC was established on March 26, 1987 as a production cooperative enterprise "Vtorpolimermash", in 1994 it was reorganised into a closed joint-stock company.
The company carries out research and design developmetns, produces equipment and various products at own equipment.
Since 1987 the company has designed produced:
- linoleum production lines;
- production lines for manufacturing film rolled materials (both single-layer and multi-layer);
- mono production lines to manufacture film materials with adjustment of two-colour printing;
- laminating lines;
- flexographic printing machines (29 colours), including those with the central barrel;
- reel cutters;
- soldering tables;
- high frequency generators (activators);
- polyethylene dryers;
- soya processing lines;
For 15 years of operating the company has produced and supplied to CIS countries over 220 various production lines, 5 film production lines were installed in the USA in 1992, there are also 2 production lines operating in Israel and Bulgaria.
The company has also own specialised lathe park, machine-stocking workshops, electronic and electric workshops which enables to carry out the complete production cycle on equipment production (screws, bush sleeves, shafts, extrusion heads, reducers, raster shafts (aniloxes)). control boards and any standard and optional equipment.