The British Council represents Britain in fields of culture, education and professional training. It has representative offices in over 100 countries.
The British Council in Ukraine works within the British-Ukrainian Cultural Agreement and makes its contributions into development of an open society and market-oriented economy, as well as British-Ukrainian political and commercial relations.
- Undergraduate Training for Future English Language Teachers;
- Advanced Professional Courses for English language Teachers;
- Business English
- information on the United Kingdom;
- educational information;
- services for exporters of the British education and professional training;
- access to its general web page on the Internet as well as to the web page of the British Council in Ukraine.
- Key English Test (KET);
- Preliminary English Test (PET);
- First Certificate in English (FCE);
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE);
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- JICAP (industrial and commercial training program);
- REAP (regional educational academicain partnership);
- Forecast of Technology Development Program