More than ten years, since 1995, JSC "Institute of information technologies" provides its services in field of information security in the market of Ukraine and it is the one of leaders. The company provides complex solutions as well as partial solutions. Our developments are used by many of government and commercial structures. Most famous of them are Secretariat of the President of Ukraine, Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministry, Department for Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection of Security service of Ukraine, Government department of connection and informatization, Ministry of Internal Affairs, State property fund of Ukraine, National Space agency of Ukraine, National JSC "Naftogaz of Ukraine", Kharkiv national university of radioelectronis, Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Social Development "UKRSOTSBANK", the bank "Energobank", the bank "Aval" and many others.
Cryptographic protection means developed by the company are certified to compliance with standards of Ukraine (certificate №UA.1.112.8059-05 from 18.02.2005).
Software and hardware complex of cryptographic information protection for IBM Lotus system (e-mail protection) has the certificate of Department for Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection (DSTSIP) of SSU №18/2/1-1105 from 25.02.2004.
Software and hardware complex of cryptographic information protection for IBM Lotus system (electronic documents circulation protection) has the certificate of Department for Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection of SSU №18/2/1-5180 from 01.08.2005.
Requirements specifications on cryptographic information protection are agreed with DSTSIP of SSU. Examination of the software and hardware complex for key certification centre was made by DSTSIP of SSU. This complex has the certificate №18/2/1-7658 from 03.11.2005. Also examination was made for software "User's means "IIT Key Certification Centre user" (certificate №18/2/1-7659 from 3.11.2005)
At November of 2005 the software and hardware complex for key certification centre was titled "The best product of Ukraine, 2005" in the nomination "Innovation development".
JSC "IIT" has its own testing laboratory that makes examinations of cryptographic information protection means (certificate № UA 6.001.T685).
JSC "IIT" is the certified partner of IBM.
We have high-class specialists including 10 PhDs and 4 Professors among them.
The scientists of JSC "IIT" have proposed to use elliptic curves for digital signature as far back as 2000. It was noted in scientific article of the 3rd International conference "Information security in information systems", 2000. And standard GOST R 34.10-2001 that uses equivalent algorithm of digital signature was adopted in Russia in 2001.
The company carries out a harmonization of International standards in the field of information security for Ukraine. That means knowledge of all changes in this field.
Most of our developments have no analogues.
Company's basic activities are:
1. Providing of security for IT Systems
- designing, creating and maintaining of complex security systems;
- protecting of traffic and Virtual Private Networks (VPN);
- complex security technologies of corporate systems based on Public Key technology (PKI);
- systems of fast and guaranteed deleting of digital information;
- technologies and means for cryptographic protection of information;
- protection against unauthorized access to IT Systems;
- protection of E-mail and E-document circulation.
2. Consultancy and audit of security:
- identifying of protection level of information systems, analyses of the risks, working out of ideas and protection policies of company's information and making of the security plans for a company;
- examination of the designs;
- development of normative and organizational base to maintain the security regime in the company;
- authorized means for security evaluation and information security works planning.
3. Certifying of cryptographic information security means:
- certified testing of cryptographic means of the information security and confirmation for state standards correspondence;
- development, advice and systematical help in certificate acquiring;
- developing methods of certification testing;
- providing of the certified means of information security.
4. Courses aimed on the increasing of level of one's skill:
- providing of comprehensive object and information security;
- cryptographic systems and means of information security;
- lawful and organizational support for information security;
- network security administrator.
5. Informational and methodological activity:
- participating in publishing of the special issue "Information security" and Ukrainian research and practical periodical "Radio engineering";
- carrying out of methodological, research and practical seminars concerning all fields of activity.