"Research and Development Center for Radio-Technical Systems of the Academy of Sciences of Applied Radio-Electronics" Ltd., designs, produces and supplies systems of monitoring and location-finding for radio facilities. The company also designs antenna systems, radio receivers, radio location-finders, detection systems, systems for spectral analysis and determination of wide range of signals.
"Svetozar", VHF-UHF radio-monitoring system
Structure: central radio-control post "Svetozar-RK", five unattended stationary radio direction finders "Svetozar-RP", three mobile radio direction-finders "Scorpion" with camouflaged antennas and two semi-stationery radio-monitoring stations "Barvinok" designed for special purposes.
1) searching and detection of signals and interference in the frequency range of 30-1000 Hz, with speed of 1…40 GHz/s;
2) analysis of frequency range loading;
3) direction finding (with RMS = 1°…2°) detecting location of distant radiation sources (up to 30 km);
4) indicating location data of detected sources at the electronic map of the area;
5) spectral analysis, parameter measurement and signal classification;
6) digital registration of signals with subsequent playback;
7) keeping database on radio-electronic state in the controlled area.