American Chamber of Commerce established its representation office in Ukraine in July of 1992. The Chamber and its Commitees are involved in different kinds of activities which support American interests and international entrepreneurs in Ukraine.
- rendering assistance to Americans who are interested in trading with Ukraine or in investing in Ukraine;
- collection, analysis, and distribution of business information about the Ukrainian business situation;
- obtaining of the political support for the interests of its members and promotion of their businesses;
- supporting and sharing of the understanding of free marketing principles with Ukrainian governmental bodies and business society; and
- achievement of mutual understanding.